Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is the best overall diamond color/clarity combination?

After reading extensively on diamond color and clarity I have come to realize that anything better than a H in color and VS1 in clarity is purely for bragging rights. Does anyone have any EXPERT comments to make in support or against this statement? I'm considering a princess cut with a white gold setting.|||I would consider a round and I would consider an A CUT ABOVE庐 Super Ideal Cut Diamond. This would be a great article for you to read up on below. Princesses are beautiful, but you don鈥檛 get the brilliance and scintillation you get out of a round. http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds鈥?/a>





Good Luck!|||I would not go lower than an H. The best combination for me would be G-H and VS2 or Si1.

No comments:

Post a Comment