Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can you use a diamond wrap/enhancer as your wedding ring if you have a Solitaire ?

I have a 1 1/2 Carat diamond round solitaire and I'm getting married but instead of the traditional wedding band I want to use the Wrap/Enhancer as my wedding ring. Has anyone done that?|||Yes. I'm doing that. My solitaire just sits into the slide and this will be used as my wedding ring.|||Yes you can. I used to work in retail sales in the Jewelery Department and a local department store in my city and we had regular bands,wraps and enhancer in the showcase. I think that it would be beautiful and a lot of customers would come in looking for the wrap/enhancer to go with their Solitaire ring.|||mine is like that but my engagement ring is a 3 stone setting and i have the ring guard, ( one on each side) with smaller diamonds all across the bands and i love it! I had mine all saughtered together tho, makes it easier to keep them together. My sis in law has a solitaire with the ring guard also and hers is very beautiful as well.|||I wanted to. My ring is the same as yours- 1.5c brilliant solitaire. Unfortunately I found my wedding band and we put it up in July and I didn't know about enhancers until November. I think they're beautiful. I'd definitely do it.|||I didn't use it as my wedding band, but I just added it onto the solitare to make it prettier... then I also had a wedding band. But I think you could probably do that. It just might not have the two ring look.|||yes.....give the engagement ring to the groom sometime before the ceremony so he can slide it into the enhancer and then the entire shebang becomes your wedding ring for him to slip onto your finger...good luck.|||Can definitely be done, and makes a beautiful "new" ring!|||I did.|||NOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment