Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do I make my pokemon like each other in Pokemon Diamond?

So i just got to the breeding place in Pokemon Diamond, and I put my female Monferno with a male Machop in the Daycare. It says they don't like each other, is there a way for me to make them like each other better? I know my Monferno likes me, but not the Machop. And if they dont get along, can I still get an egg? They're both human-like pokemon.|||I don't think you can. Only two Pokemon of the same type can create an egg, which you've got covered, and then there is a SET LEVEL for their liking each other. Maybe the new system incorporates personality or somethings, but I don't know anything else. Perhaps evolving Machop could help, and his personality could change.|||You Cant but to make eggs they have to be in the right breeding group check at www.serebii.net

Report Abuse


|||I dont think you wold get an egg and ditto can breed with manaphy

Report Abuse


|||the have to be able to breed. some pokemon cant breed together. u should get a ditto and breed it with any pokemon except legendaries. But as i said some pokemon cant breed and there is no way to make them like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment