Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do you get online friends on Pokemon Diamond on Nintendo DS?

I need to find out how you talk to other people on Pokemon Diamond on the DS. And how do you find a Friend Code on the DS?? I need help with all of it. Can anyone explain the process? Or is there some kind of reference guide.





ALSO! Does anyone PLAY Pokemon Diamond? If you do let me know.|||go to the pokemon center go to the basment and talk to the first lady


and have friends dat give you the code. Enter them by going to your pal pad(which is in key items) and enter the name and the Friend code.


Try youtube and look for friend codes on channels, comments on videos, and videos.|||Well you go to other people on the net, like some people go on youtube and add people FC then arrange a time and battle or trade with other people





Hope this helped


Mip|||add me, I'm Amy, code= 1033 0295 6689

No comments:

Post a Comment