Thursday, December 15, 2011

What color flowergirl dress should I get. My gown is Diamond White by Cassablanca? ?

Is there a particular brand flowergirl dress that would match nicely with diamond white? I don't want my dress to look yellow.|||Pink is always wonderful, and the color matches perfectly :) It will be beautiful :) Congratulations!!! :)|||maybe pink or sky blue.|||Honestly, no matter what color you pick, your dress will not look yellow. Looking at the Diamond White collection, it is a true white. That means your options are limitless. Depending on the season you're getting married in, for Winter, try darker tones such as red, green, or navy blue; for Spring/Summer season, try lighter tones such as periwinkle, light pink, cornflower blue, etc., and for Fall, try browns, or any neutral tone. I think I might be making bridesmaid dress color suggestions, because I didn't have a flower girl in my wedding. If you want her dress to mimic yours, your best bet is to have her wear the same material. It might be possible that Casablanca makes flower girl dresses as well. Good luck, and congratulations.|||CONGRATULATIONS!!!


Have red.. Its Christmas and red and white are the Christmas colours....my daughter had this colour theme when she was married as it was on 16th Dec two years ago. Everyone loved it...she even had a Santa Claus for the little children, If you are in London try getting St, Mary's College, Twickenham for the reception...its a fairytale castle like building...absolutely lovely inside and do you know what? It was recommended to us by someone on Yahoo Answers!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment