Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's the difference between pokemon platinum and pokemon diamond?

I have diamond and is wondering if there is a difference|||New look





Disorted world





You can catch girentina before having the national dex





Girentina origin form





shaymin sky form





5 new rotom forms





Battle frontier makes a return from emerald





Sinnoh dex has been expanded





Having the event regigias in your party Alows you to catch the ledgendary golems





eterna and veilstone galactic biuldings has been redizened





the legendary birds will fly round sinnoh after getting the national dex





You will get a free eevee before the national dex





wi-fi plaza





The eterna, harthome and veilstone gyms had been redesined





You can catch both dialga and palkia|||actually, the league is easier. they lowered the pokemons lvls considerably. especially cynthia. and, in the answer some things were forgotten, you get a villa in resort area, sinnoh dex has 210 in all now, and the whole battle island area, the whole thing looks tropical and you get free porygon

Report Abuse


|||Pretty much everything that Andrea G said only there's more good stuff!!! Pokemon platinum is actually HARDER than any other Pokemon game EVER!!! I just got it yesterday and I've played it for like 10 hours straight and I don't even have the second badge yet (even after playing 10 hours of Diamond you would have had at least 3 or 4 badges by this time)!!! My Pokemon are at levels 29, 22, and 20 and I can't get past the second gym leader (and I've already been to like 4 cities/towns)!!! And its not because my Pokemon suck they're really strong it's just that this game is so much more challenging! Even in Emerald by the time you get done getting all 8 badges your Pokemon would be at an average level of 50, and the Pokemon league would be at highest level of 67...But in platinum I'm expecting it to be way higher!!! (I'm only saying expecting because I haven't beaten the game yet)


Cheers :)


Hope this helps|||100% is right This game actually has smart trainers. They will ALWAYS hit your weak spot. Might just be me but when I'm confused it's like 9/10 I'll hurt myself very rarely will I actually hit them while confused. I'm about level 30 right now and I only have 3 badges. The 3rd gym leader required 2 resets and I won by 9 hp while burned.





So don't take it too lightly lol.|||Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are like ruby and sapphire and Platinum is like Emerald. Diamond and Pearl have some pokemon but Platinum has all of them. Also, it has some new graphics|||http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P鈥?/a>|||Not much really. Just puting The wi-fi to good use with it. And different pokemon animations, new story, and slightly better graphics.|||In Platinum You find Giratina in Origin form in Diamond/Pearl you find Giratina in altered form.

No comments:

Post a Comment