Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I remove Diamond Tech common paint sealant from my car?

I inherited my 1986 BMW 325 form my dad and there are a lot of things i don't know how to do and things i don't know anything about. He had some paint protection put on the car called Diamond Tech. It has worn down over the years and looks like junk and it has chipped and just looks bad and i want to get rid of it. If anyone knows how to get rid of it totally so i can see the cars paint please let me know soon! Im trying to get it dint before i have to go back to school|||I'm a painter.Chances are pretty good that what looks like a clear sealer starting to chip and peel are actually the paint clear coat.This is very common and difficult to repair,sanding and painting are the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment