Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it true that the underground in Pokemon Platinum can use wifi, unlike in Diamond and Pearl?

I really want to catch Spiritomb and since I couldn't catch Spiritomb in Diamond (I couldn't find 20 people to talk to...), I can't trade it from Diamond. Can you use wifi in the underground in Platinum?|||Its actually 30 people. I think. and all you really have to do is talk to the same person 30 times. just enter and exit underground and talk to them.|||well I figured out you can NOT go on wifi underground!it would be nice to do that though!and if u want a spiritomb I can trade u 1!plus it won't matter wat u trade me bac!so I can give u a spiritomb free!just tell me!

Report Abuse


|||I haven't heard anything about it on most of the sites I've found info for but that would be cool it would save the time of talking to the people in the under ground another bit of information on how to get spiritomb is if you have a friend who also has pokemon diamond,pearl or platinum is have your friend stay in the underground talk to your friend leave the underground go back in and repeat the process and you will have spiritomb in no time|||I've done lots of research on Platinum and, I just came across this a couple of days ago... http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/pokemo鈥?/a>


In the first post, if it's true, then, it will be Wi-Fi enabled! It will be so awesome if it is! Only a day to go until it's out!|||Well I saw this page





http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/strateg鈥?/a>





and scrolled down. Note that it says:





"Router and broadband access required for online play."








So probably yes!|||NO, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE OTHER ANSWERS.





I have Platinum, and you can't use the Underground on Wi-Fi. It's just a rumour from pre-release of the Japanese version.

No comments:

Post a Comment