Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I wear a diamond ring even if I am not engaged or married?

So I want to buy a really nice diamond ring and wear it on my ring finger (I don't know I just don't like wearing it on any other finger). Is that too odd because I don't want people to think I am engaged or something?|||I don't think its odd! I was the same way when I use to buy jewlery for myself! I loved wearing it on my ring finger, it always just looked nicer! lol





The only bad thing about it is guys will think you're married or engaged, and that can be a good thing if you're not looking to be bothered.





I'm engaged now so I don't care! But I suggest that you wear that ring on your ring finger when you're out and about and not really looking to meet guys, but when you're out doing your thing keep it at home so you can meet a really great wonderful man!





Good luck!|||Yes, just don't wear it on your left ring finger.|||Yes. Wear it on a different finger, unless you want to keep off unwanted guys of course XD|||Can't you just switch hands but still use the ring finger?|||of course, you can wear it just like wearing other rings.|||Not sure what finger you want to wear it on but if it's your ring finger on your left hand they don't expect to get asked out. Dudes are going to think your engaged or married.|||Bling! You can wear any ring on any finger. Who cares what other people think. Some people will wear a diamond ring on their left hand to keep guys away, but sometime guys are more interested with a ring on. Strange, but true. Do what you like!|||if you saw a young lady with a pretty smick diamond ring on her ring finger, what would you think??





but i reckon its kool, if its most comfortable on that finger, just do it and dont care what it may or may not look like|||Of course it's ok. Independence, woman! I would do that.|||I wouldn't wear it on my ring finger.


People might think you engaged and some believe it is bad luck to wear it there before you are engaged/married.

No comments:

Post a Comment