Saturday, December 17, 2011

How can I sell a diamond engagement ring?

I have a 1/5 CT. Diamond engagement ring set in 10K white gold.





The price that was paid for the ring was $579.00.


I went to a pawn shop to see what they would take for it, and they said 50 bucks. I know it's worth more than that, but I don't know where to go to sell it.





And I really hate holding on to the thing. =(





Any help is greatly appreciated.|||eBay is your best chance, and Craiglist will allow you to post for local classifieds. You can use both for online selling, otherwise, maybe some jewelry stores can value it more.|||www.thediamondtrade.com .......they buy diamonds and pay far above other buyers

Report Abuse


|||check out http://EngagementRingCycling.com and they will make you an offer for your ring.

Report Abuse


|||Try Ebay or your local classifieds, where you're more likely to get close to its value.|||sell it on ebay or craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment